Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Using our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform, our customers are changing the world for the better. Synthetic biologists will use our products to engineer organisms that produce medicine, create everyday chemicals using the atmosphere as a carbon source, breed plants that make their own fertilizers and develop in-vivo diagnostics that alert us when we are sick.
- Work as part of a cross-sites passionate agile automation team to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Identify, evaluate, and manage the documentation and deliverables required for each product to be tested.
- Be able to clearly communicate complex technical designs and solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format by both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Work closely with the software engineering teams, QA and product management.
- Experience with Python 3 - an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in building integration test frameworks.
- Advanced code design, coding, debugging and maintenance skills.
- Solid knowledge of design patterns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working experience with git as source control.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to coach, mentor and train personnel (i.e. test engineers) within a technical organization.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in software development testing
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.