Senior Automation Engineer in Tel-Aviv
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Using our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform, our customers are changing the world for the better. Synthetic biologists will use our products to engineer organisms that produce medicine, create everyday chemicals using the atmosphere as a carbon source, breed plants that make their own fertilizers and develop in-vivo diagnostics that alert us when we are sick. And we’re just getting started.
The Tel Aviv R&D center is building the software tools which enable synthetic biologists to design, and edit biological code, and develop better bio-based products faster and cheaper.
We are expanding our team and looking for an experienced, highly motivated and passionate Sr. automation engineer to join us.
If you are up for the challenge and want to join us on Rothschild in Tel Aviv, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work as part of a passionate agile automation team to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Design, develop and implement automation infrastructure and tests to increase test coverage through automation best practices.
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team and generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Collaborate with the technical and product teams.
- Guide peers and serve as a knowledge pillar
- Looking for the latest automation test trends and bring it to the attention of the team
Required Skills & Abilities:
- At least 6 years of experience in software development testing
- Experience with Python 3 - an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in building integration test frameworks.
- Advanced code design, coding, debugging and maintenance skills.
- Solid knowledge of design patterns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working experience with git as source control.
- Be able to clearly communicate complex technical designs and solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format by both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to coach, mentor and train personnel (i.e. test engineers) within a technical organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.