Twist Bioscience is looking for an individual that is highly motivated, collaborative, takes pride in their work, and great attention to detail. This position will play a critical role in forming a best in class Shipping/Order Fulfillment team. This position will require interactions with Manufacturing, Customer Support, Receiving, Warehouse, and Supply Chain teams to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction while ensuring all orders are processed and shipped in a timely and required manner. The Shipping Coordinator will perform all administrative and physical requirements of this position.
- Pick & Pull products in accordance to the picklist and inventory location
- Scanning of products for shipping
- Data entry
- Prepare shipping boxes/cartons
- Create generate shipping documents
- Verify accuracy and completeness of documents
- Maintain and update shipping logs
- Monitor, record, communicate, and resolve shipping issues or delays
- Perform root cause, corrective action and updating of internal process as needed
- Communicate and follow up status and discrepancies
- Order shipping supplies as needed
- Perform task in accordance to company guidelines
- Perform task in adherence to department’s SOP and customer requirements
- Verify service partners invoice for accuracy
- Perform duties as assigned
- Experience in roles where attention to detail and documentation is critical to success.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Meet department performance standards for accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to work in an ISO, GMP, and Lean Manufacturing environment
- Efficiencies in Google and Microsoft office suites
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Functional knowledge of domestic and international shipping requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk for periods of time while performing duties
- Experience with FedEx Ship Manager, UPS WorldShip, DHL Easy Ship and other transportation online booking system.
- Collaborative attitude and analytical thinker
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.