Twist Bioscience is seeking a Recruiter to help scale our growing talent base. You will partner with our Recruitment Manager to create and implement recruiting strategies to deliver best in class talent to the organization. You will conduct full-cycle recruiting of technical and non-technical positions. This includes managing candidate experience from sourcing through closing offers. You will communicate regular hiring updates to the Recruitment Manager and the HRBP team. You will be a driving force to help us meet our hiring targets and fill our team with high-quality, diverse talent. We are open to having a person in one of our offices based in Northern California or Southern California.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and internal stakeholders to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process to ensure an exceptional candidate experience
- Source active and passive candidates from through various creative and effective means
- Maintain pipeline activity, candidate status, and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Prepare various reports to distribute to HR and internal stakeholders, related to recruitment metrics
- Maintain and develop relationships with staffing agencies and job posting site account managers
- Track and create forms for Employee Referral Program
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
- A Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience recruiting/sourcing experience in a startup or agency environment
- Experience working with a web-based ATS, preferably Greenhouse
- A passion for building highly accomplished teams
- A hunter mentality, you aren't afraid to pick up the phone and sell passive candidates on opportunities
- A positive, collaborative approach to your work
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- The ability to remain flexible and responsive when faced with multiple urgent requests
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Volume recruiting for biotech industry
- An elite professional network
- The ability to understand company value prop and represent company's brand effectively
As Part of Our Team, You'll Enjoy:
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, equity, & commuter match
- 20 days of PTO, 11 holidays & 1 floating holiday
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays & Thursdays, supply of snacks/refreshments, and social events
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.