The Senior Salesforce Admin will be a key functional technology partner supporting Twist Bioscience Sales, Marketing, Finance, and product management teams. This position will play a key role in assessing, designing, developing and deploying new business processes and new sales enhancement functionalities on the Salesforce platform. In addition, this role will work closely with our development and product teams to develop new products and features on our e-commerce platform.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with business users to identify, define and implement new business processes in Salesforce
- Manage Salesforce related tasks by prioritizing tasks and grooming the tasks backlog
- Manage Salesforce external consultants work, including tasks, overseeing deliverables and timelines
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports, and dashboards
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce platform
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, technical design, and completion of new development requests
- This position will be based in San Francisco, CA with some travel to our office in San Diego, CA
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 4 years dedicated SFDC admin experience
- Deep functional working knowledge of Salesforce
- Proven ability to perform functional changes and reporting with the application.
- Experience as a business systems implementation project manager
- Proven experience implementing and configuring CPQ tools
- Exceptional communication skills – written, presentation skills, etc.
- Demonstrate abilities with APEX triggers and classes, Visualforce, lightning components, flow designer, SOQL
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills to help translate business concepts to technical projects, and vice versa
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle, especially with CI\CD tools
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Understanding of basic middleware and data transfer/sync concepts
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.