Programmable DNA, the software of Life, is finally here! Twist Bioscience is developing a disruptive Synthetic DNA technology that will change the world, enabling widespread health and sustainability. Synthetic biologists will use our products to engineer how organisms produce cures to diseases, make everyday chemicals by using the atmosphere as the carbon source, enable plants to make their own fertilizers, and to create in-vivo diagnostics that alert us when we are sick, and many more applications.
The Contract Pricing Specialist will play an integral role supporting the accounting and customer service teams to ensure a seamless customer experience from quote-to-cash. In this role, the Contract Pricing Specialist will bring attention to detail and business acumen to review, update, and confirm data from multiple sources to ensure customers receive fast and accurate pricing for special orders. The specialist will also participate in a variety of projects to aid in quote-to-cash process improvements.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Enter all blanket purchase orders and maintain Blanket Purchases Orders outstanding in Salesforce and eventually in SAP
- Review all contract pricing and ensure contract pricing is correctly invoiced in SAP
- Track all contract volume pricing
- Manage and update Work in Progress (WIP) google sheet for production orders
- Support new account setup in Salesforce and SAP (VAT number, sales tax number, location etc.)
- Reconcile daily all shipments with invoicing information in all systems used to validate the accuracy of customer invoicing on pricing, quantity, and product allocation
- Support customer verification using Experian & Bridger Insight tools
- Support preparation of monthly order summary report and backlog report for Board of Directors’ monthly meetings
- Support collection process of accounts receivable as needed i.e. contacting customers on past due invoices
- Support the sales team with customer BPO audit requests
- Participate in various process improvement projects for the Customer Service and Finance teams
- Work in a cross-functional role, handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with flexibility and grace
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Previous experience in order fulfillment or invoice processing
- Teamwork oriented and ability to work in startup/fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to scale with the company and in the Finance team
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Team orientation with flexibility in handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- AA or BS degree in business administration
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, with emphasis on Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or SAP
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.