The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for all aspects of product marketing for the Twist Bioscience Libraries portfolio as well as our Biopharma vertical. This includes assessing and prioritizing customer and market requirements, working in collaboration with strategic collaborators, product development, production and the commercial team to deliver disruptive products. You will be tasked with developing marketing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long-term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing marketing program proposals.
What You’ll Be Doing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own all marketing communication for the Twist Biopharma vertical
- In collaboration with the commercial team, the product marketing manager will also own and be responsible for growing the libraries product portfolio
- Develop new marketing programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Build business plans and strategy for the application area that include opportunity assessment, positioning strategy, financial analysis, and required tactical plans to support successful product adoption
- Deliver on an ongoing basis product requirements with associated prioritization, metrics, and supporting analysis
- Work very closely with development teams to ensure successful implementation of product requirements and drive product development to commercial launch
- Provide input to partnership opportunity assessments
- Perform competitive and market analysis
- Train the sales teams and support selling activities as appropriate, including development of sales tools and collateral
- Create content collateral and product messaging to convey value proposition to target markets
- Manage collaborations with key partners and customers to rapidly develop innovative solutions and support broader product adoption
- Track program progress - identify and track KPIs to demonstrate that marketing activities are reaching the intended results
- Communicate program objectives, goals, and progress to program team members, executives, upper management, and stakeholders
- Partner with multiple teams (e.g., R&D, design, business managers) and stakeholders to organize cross-project work within the marketing program
What You’ll Bring to the Team
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Life Sciences required
- 5+ years experience in a biopharma role, involved with early stage antibody discovery and development
- 5+ years previous experience in product management, program management, project management, or a related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- PhD in Life Sciences
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.