We are looking for a Global Marketing Program Manager to be responsible for planning, developing, and executing on marketing programs and activities for our organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong blend of technical expertise in molecular biology and life science tools, along with professional and/or educational experience in Biopharmaceutical development. Candidates should have strong experience in a strategic or tactical marketing role and demonstrate experience working cross-functionally in a matrix organization.
The Global Marketing Program Manager will coordinate multiple projects to be sure that they are beneﬁting each other and aligning with overall business goals. You will be tasked with developing marketing campaigns and programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long-term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing marketing program proposals.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop strategic, multi-channel integrated marketing plans for areas of responsibility, leveraging customer segmentation, competitor analysis, business trends, market opportunities, and timeline planning of marketing tactical programs
- In partnership with product marketing, guide the development of copy and creative content for BioPharma markets, positioning products for research while conveying strong value propositions and clear product differentiation
- Collaborate and ensure alignment of marketing plans among Product Management, Regional Market Development Partners, Commercial Leaders, and other stakeholders
- Develop and execute engaging marketing campaigns to achieve measurable results for new and/or existing products
- Successfully engage with advertising agencies and internal design team to deliver high-quality assets, including, but not limited to, creative direction and content for print and digital collateral, PR, social media, customer-facing presentations, global tradeshow properties, and promotional materials
- Maintain knowledge of the trends and competitive activity relevant to Biopharmaceutical markets, or other assigned markets
- Partner with Product Management and Regional Marketing Managers to develop and deliver sales training, support and enablement materials
- Manage marketing budgets and optimize the promotional mix on campaigns to achieve a high return on investment
- Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel including direct customer communication, KOL engagement and management
- Lead and mentor project staﬀ and team members
- Set objectives to maximize ROI
- Prepare and present progress and reports to program stakeholders
- Assist team members when needed to accomplish team goals
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Life Sciences required
- 2+ years’ experience in Biopharmaceutical market development
- 2+ years previous experience in marketing management or program management administration
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite and/or Gsuite; working knowledge of program/project management software (e.g., Smartsheet, MS Project)
- Knowledgeable in program management methodology and techniques; performance evaluation and change management principles
- Experienced at compiling and following budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
This role will be based in San Francisco or Carlsbad.
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.