We are looking for a Global Marketing Program Manager to be responsible for planning, developing, and executing on marketing programs and activities for our organization. The Global Marketing Program Manager will coordinate multiple projects to be sure that they are benefiting each other and aligning with overall business goals. You will be tasked with developing marketing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long-term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing marketing program proposals.
What You’ll Be Doing
Program Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize marketing programs and activities in accordance with the goals of the organization
- Develop new marketing programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Strategize and outline goals and objectives of the program
- Estimate and implement program budgets
- Set marketing program controls, governance, and standards
- Monitor multiple projects through the entire program cycle
- Manage the day-to-day detailed aspects of multiple projects
- Set timelines for goal posts/due dates
- Coordinate and utilize resources for multiple projects in the program
- Manage and submit program documentation
- Communicate with stakeholders to address potential risks
- Solve problems and issues within the program
- Track program progress - identify and track KPIs to demonstrate that marketing activities are reaching the intended results
- Communicate program objectives, goals, and progress to program team members, executives, upper management, and stakeholders
- Evaluate and supervise multiple projects
- Partner with multiple teams (e.g., R&D, design, product managers) and stakeholders to organize cross-project work within the marketing program
- Lead and mentor project staff and team members
- Set objectives to maximize ROI
- Prepare and present progress and reports to program stakeholders
- Assist team members when needed to accomplish team goals
What You’ll Bring to the Team
Program Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Life Sciences required
- 2+ years experience in Next Generation Sequencing
- 2+ years previous experience in program management, project management, administration, or related field
- 2+ years of marketing experience, ideally with marketing automation platforms
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite and/or Gsuite; working knowledge of program/project management software (e.g., Smartsheet, MS Project)
- Knowledgeable in program management methodology and techniques; performance evaluation and change management principles
- Experienced at compiling and following budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, or related field
- Experience in the biotechnology field is preferred
This role will be based in San Francisco or Carlsbad.
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.