We are looking for a Developer that is responsible for investigating and documenting client issues while facilitating and implementing appropriate resolutions using our documented development standards when necessary.
- Resolve tickets escalated by the Client Representatives
- Speak with clients to quickly get to the root of the problem
- Respond to incoming calls, tickets and/or e-mails when required
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement and standardizing processes
- Proactively participates in discussions and code reviews to ensure maintainable code is produced
- Provide advice and examples to Product and CIA teams to ensure fixes, releases and patches are applied to the base product and are delivered to clients.
- Contribute to technical knowledge base documentation
- Make recommendations of processes and technologies that will improve efficiency and effectiveness to the team
- Work with other support personnel to triage and resolve escalated issues within service level objectives
- Document status upgrades and communicate to necessary parties
- Verify problem resolution prior to closure
- Other related duties as assigned
- Proficiency in SQL, 1+ years’ experience is required
- Hands on skills in Microsoft .NET (VB and/or C# and/or ASP.NET Web Forms) is preferred
- 2+ years of helpdesk or desktop support experience is preferred
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Must possess sound decision-making skills
- High work standards-work ethic, task completion, consistency, follow up, accuracy/attention to detail, time management
- Personal management skills-accountability, self-management, adaptability, creativity, initiative, implementation skills, and problem solving
What does UnionWare have to offer you?
- Personal training plans and professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on work/life balance
- Profit sharing
- A modern, creative and open concept office
- Team building events monthly
- Innovative culture, including hack weeks for everyone
- Much more
UnionWare develops software specifically for unions. Their technologies and tools are intuitive and allows their customers to gain insight and deeper knowledge of their membership. UnionWare has three things: an integrated set of union specific software modules, an experienced team of people with a deep understanding of unions and their needs, and a proven approach for how to continually elevate these organizations at every stage of growth. They’ve been around since the early nineties and work with unions of all types and sizes across Canada, the United States, and Australia.
Employee Referral Bonus
This position is eligible for a $1,000 employee referral
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, profit sharing, 3 weeks paid vacation and more.
$60,000 CAD per year