Salesforce Technical Architect
Fonteva is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Association Management Software. We are a product company that develops highly configurable membership, events, and eCommerce products, native to Salesforce, that can easily scale and quickly integrate with other business solutions. As a consulting architect, you will serve as a trusted technical advisor to our largest customers leveraging our Salesforce products. You will work closely with our Professional Services team members, product managers, UX designers, and developers to guide the evolution of our software and how it delivers value for our customers. You will serve as a key technical bridge - understanding client requirements and collaborating closely with internal stakeholders to craft enhancements that meet our customers’ needs and advance our product. You will also stay “ahead of the curve” in terms of keeping abreast of Salesforce product direction and working to ensure that our plans line up to take full advantage of these new capabilities. The ideal candidate will be bright, dynamic, and will possess superior verbal and written communication skills.
- 6+ years of Salesforce experience in programming APEX APIs, APEX triggers, APEX web services and Lightning UI including Aura and LWC
- 10 years of experience in object-oriented design and programming in an object-oriented programming language like Java, C# or C++
- Prior architecture experience
- Prior mentoring and team leading experience
- Platform Developer II certification required
- Time Management
- Ability to navigate through multiple projects
- Collaboration and prioritization skills
Employee Referral Bonus
This position is eligible for a $3,000 employee referral
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $110,000 - $200,000 USD per year