Pennington & Company, part of Togetherwork and the premier fundraising and public relations firm for fraternities, sororities, and alumni programs for more than 25 years, is seeking a qualified individual for an administrative assistant position. For the past five years, Pennington & Company has been in the top 3 Best Places to Work (under 100 employees) and been awarded three Best of Lawrence awards. P&C is a people-driven organization, with several employee-focused initiatives aimed at helping our team members grow both personally and professionally. Learn more at www.penningtonco.com
Administrative Assistants at P&C provide support to the Capital and Alumni Relations Departments while working independently and collaboratively with other Administrative Assistants on various tasks. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, detail -oriented, and dependable.
This role is not open to remote and will need to travel to the office daily.
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering the phone, processing mail, greeting clients, and managing vendor deliveries, and office maintenance, with front desk coverage as needed
- Inventory, order, and restock office supplies
- Mail merge, print, and bind materials to further support the departments and their client needs
- Maintain client databases
- Participate in regular administrative assistant or business unit meetings and calls
- 1-3 years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat software
- Experience supporting a multi-person team
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Salesforce knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of fundraising or Greek life helpful, but not required
Employee Referral Bonus
This position is eligible for a $1,000 employee referral
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $32,500 USD per year