The QA Analyst is responsible for quality of software through planning and execution of test plans, test scripts, and quality assurance techniques. This position works closely with development staff to validate test cases and requirements to ensure the end product is fully functional and meets quality standards.
Quality Assurance – 100% of time
- Through testing and other means, ensure final product development work correctly meets initial business requirements.
- Design, develop and execute test scripts using open source tools
- Design and develop automated testing scripts for CI/CD processes
- Review requirements, specifications, and designs to verify acceptance tests are passed
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure quality assurance standards
- Manage application QA and JIRA activities including the tracking of bug reports and change requests to ensure timely resolution.
- Effectively communicate discovered defects to the development team for resolution.
- Be responsible for the overall success of testing, including results verification and release sign-off.
- Analyze discrepancies in service or performance and make recommendations for updates.
- Triage reported product issues to verify defects before engaging development staff.
- Draft and maintain quality assurance policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain detailed and comprehensive test plans for a variety products and functions
- Compile and analyze quality assurance metrics
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field or 1 year experience in a testing role.
- 1 year experience with Xray, Webdriverio, and Appium required
- 1 year experience with SQL, PHP, Ruby, HTML, XML, Java, Selenium, PHP preferred
- Understanding of database concepts and web-based paradigms
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- An unquestionable work ethic and the ability to accomplish established goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Critical thinking.
- Ability to identify critical issues with ease.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Exercise thorough and detail-oriented behavior while working on repetitive tasks.
- Capable of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple ongoing projects.
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a team capacity and independently without constant guidance.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development; JIRA and Confluence
- Project management skills
- Experience in business analysis and/or quality assurance field.
Employee Referral Bonus
This position is eligible for a $1,000 employee referral
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $60,000 USD per year