Happify Health is now Twill, The Intelligent Healing Company.
Twill is shortening the gap between need and care by creating digital-first tools that are as connected as the body and mind. We intelligently guide each person to the care they need, when they need it, in the way they want.
We do this by developing Sequences™ which are configurable care experiences tailored to meet the needs of customers, the medical conditions they cover, and the populations they serve. Sequences combine evidence-based digital therapeutics and well-being products, care communities, coaching, and third-party services on a clinical-grade platform designed to work seamlessly with the customer's existing digital solutions and resources. This enables a more precise, personalized and seamless care experience, at scale.
We’re building a collaborative environment that weaves scientists, clinicians, behavior change experts, content creators, and game makers together, to develop Sequences and transform the care experience.
Join Twill as we usher in a new era of care.
* Please note that there have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Twill (Formerly Happify Health). We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from us, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
We’re hiring a talented Senior Data Architect to lead the design, architecture, enhancement, and implementation of Twill’s Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence environments. This role will report to the Chief AI Officer.
Twill is headquartered in New York but this role welcomes remote candidates. #LI-Remote
- Design, develop and implement data pipeline architecture and infrastructure for scalability.
- Ensure operational efficiency in internal processes and standards for data quality.
- Develop technical requirements, working with cross-functional stakeholders to determine optimal solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Design and implement high-availability ELT/ETL processes, data pipelines, DDL scripts, Data Lake, Data Warehouse, and PowerBI in Microsoft Azure environment.
- Provide expertise in the technology stack (Synapse, Azure Data Lakes, Azure Analysis Services, PowerBI, DAX, PowerApps & PowerAutomate) to assist with troubleshooting and data modeling efforts.
- Provide hands-on leadership on high level architecture & design, data modeling, big data strategy & adoption for ingestion and analytics.
- Design and build robust, high-performance, and adaptable solutions optimal for modern platforms (Big Data/Relational/No-SQL/OLAP) with ability to integrate technical functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related field.
- Expert level knowledge of modern relational and NoSQL databases, data warehousing, data formats, data modeling, and data standards in healthcare like FHIR/HL7 is preferred.
- Expertise in SQL development (MSSQL & PostgreSQL preferred)
- Expertise in ETL/ELT development (SSIS or Azure Data Factory preferred)
- Experience with Cube development, including working with Tabular models
- Experience with Azure Cloud services (Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services & Power BI)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
The base salary range for this position is $180,000 to $200,000/year. In addition to base salary, Twill offers equity, benefits, and perks as part of the total compensation package.
Twill values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Twill (Formerly Happify Health). We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Twill, please write us at email@example.com