Happify Health is now Twill, The Intelligent Healing Company.
Twill is shortening the gap between need and care by creating digital-first tools that are as connected as the body and mind. We intelligently guide each person to the care they need, when they need it, in the way they want.
We do this by developing Sequences™ which are configurable care experiences tailored to meet the needs of customers, the medical conditions they cover, and the populations they serve. Sequences combine evidence-based digital therapeutics and well-being products, care communities, coaching, and third-party services on a clinical-grade platform designed to work seamlessly with the customer's existing digital solutions and resources. This enables a more precise, personalized and seamless care experience, at scale.
We’re building a collaborative environment that weaves scientists, clinicians, behavior change experts, content creators, and game makers together, to develop Sequences and transform the care experience.
Join Twill as we usher in a new era of care.
* Please note that there have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Twill (Formerly Happify Health). We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from us, please write us at email@example.com
About the Role
Are you obsessed with adding value for enterprise clients?
Utilize your account management and relationship-building experience to form key partnerships with sciences companies. Challenge yourself by leading strategic initiatives that uncover opportunities to provide value to brands. Broaden your skills by pursuing new business and sales opportunities. The Business Development Manager will collaborate with the larger business development/customer success team as well as Marketing, Finance, Analytics and Insights, and other teams within Twill.
Twill is headquartered in New York but this role welcomes remote candidates. #LI-Remote
- Manage accounts with enterprise clients that have patient/user-facing strategic imperatives
- Foster healthy relationships with customers and manage those relationships through organizational changes to increase opportunities and hit revenue goals
- Prepare/present capabilities presentations and product demonstrations
- Develop strategic and creative account plans for Life Science companies and their respective brand opportunities
- Collaborate regularly with internal Business Development, Analytics and Insights, Comm Ops, Finance, Senior Leadership and other cross functional colleagues
- Experience in client services, account management, or other related field
- Excellent presentation skills and proficiency in creating PowerPoint presentations
- Experience in Pharma/Life Sciences is a plus: Point of Care, Adherence solutions, Wellness solutions, pharmaceutical patient support solution
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to credibly and compellingly communicate Twill's value proposition
- Ability to travel and interface with clients out of office as needed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment
The base salary range for this position is $110,000 to $130,000/year. In addition to base salary, Twill offers equity, benefits, and perks as part of the total compensation package.
Twill values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Twill (Formerly Happify Health). We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Twill, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org