Happify Health is now Twill, The Intelligent Healing Company.
Twill is shortening the gap between need and care by creating digital-first tools that are as connected as the body and mind. We intelligently guide each person to the care they need, when they need it, in the way they want.
We do this by developing Sequences™ which are configurable care experiences tailored to meet the needs of customers, the medical conditions they cover, and the populations they serve. Sequences combine evidence-based digital therapeutics and well-being products, care communities, coaching, and third-party services on a clinical-grade platform designed to work seamlessly with the customer's existing digital solutions and resources. This enables a more precise, personalized and seamless care experience, at scale.
We’re building a collaborative environment that weaves scientists, clinicians, behavior change experts, content creators, and game makers together, to develop Sequences and transform the care experience.
Join Twill as we usher in a new era of care.
* Please note that there have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Twill (Formerly Happify Health). We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from us, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
Twill is hiring a VP of Business to Business (B2B) Marketing. You will lead the end-to-end creation and management of strategy, narratives, campaigns and assets that distinctly illustrate Twill’s unique value proposition. Your team will be charged with creating and managing a robust funnel ranging from thought leadership to driving pipeline leads for our Enterprise sales teams. This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
This position can be based at our office in New York City or remotely anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
- Manage a world-class demand and account based marketing engine and funnel
- Own end-to-end marketing campaigns to support our enterprise sales efforts across paid, owned and earned channels
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Twill teams, including DTC marketing teams, to develop differentiated and compelling messaging and go-to-market strategy
- Operationalize thought leadership
- Curate and create content (e.g. whitepapers, articles, webinars, podcasts, B2B social media strategy) required to enable our Valuable Customer Segments to understand and take action on the Twill solution that addresses their individual and corporate goals
- Own events strategy, planning, and execution
- Own the communication of initiatives and progress towards key metrics/results to the broader Commercial team, sales teams, and executive leadership
- At least 12 years of B2B Marketing experience including significant experience leading teams.
- Experience with healthcare is strongly preferred.
- Fluency with the latest marketing tools and technology.
- Strong ability to navigate complex/matrix solution selling environments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to drive alignment across different stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Twill values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Twill (Formerly Happify Health). We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Twill, please write us at email@example.com