Happify Health is now Twill, The Intelligent Healing Company.
Twill is shortening the gap between need and care by creating digital-first tools that are as connected as the body and mind. We intelligently guide each person to the care they need, when they need it, in the way they want.
We do this by developing Sequences™ which are configurable care experiences tailored to meet the needs of customers, the medical conditions they cover, and the populations they serve. Sequences combine evidence-based digital therapeutics and well-being products, care communities, coaching, and third-party services on a clinical-grade platform designed to work seamlessly with the customer's existing digital solutions and resources. This enables a more precise, personalized and seamless care experience, at scale.
We’re building a collaborative environment that weaves scientists, clinicians, behavior change experts, content creators, and game makers together, to develop Sequences and transform the care experience.
Join Twill as we usher in a new era of care.
* Please note that there have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Twill (Formerly Happify Health). We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from us, please write us at email@example.com
About the Role
As a Product Manager at Twill, you will work with key stakeholders to manage the big picture of our product development and growth. You’ll create concise, yet, long-term cross-product road-maps. You’ll also develop new applications and increase the functionality of existing applications for our consumer, enterprise and pharma clients.
Twill has offices in New York and Massachusetts, but this role welcomes remote candidates (East Coast is highly preferred). #LI-Remote
- Collaboration – Be the “hub,” working with and coordinating stakeholders across the company.
- Roadmap – Drive product strategy, maintain vision, and translate that vision into actionable roadmaps.
- Prioritize – Order many different needs while keeping an eye towards cross-product improvements; build what is valuable.
- Product Development – Translate the vision into roadmap and user stories, work with on shore and off-shore
teams to execute these consistently, rapidly, and effectively.
- Evolve – Expand the platform by designing new products and features.
- Proven success as a Product Manager with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Strong educational background in a relevant field.
- Proven success developing consumer or enterprise software products.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to explain concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong writing, diagramming, and testing skills.
- You are a strong and analytical problem solver, capable of using data to inform decision making.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving start-up environment.
The base salary range for this position is $130,000 to $150,000/year. In addition to base salary, Twill offers equity, benefits, and perks as part of the total compensation package.
Twill values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Twill (Formerly Happify Health). We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Twill, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org