Twilio customers are our heroes and we are committed to helping them reach their production goals on time and without surprises. As a member of the Customer Onboarding Support Team, you will be the champion for our new customers and will show our commitment to creating amazing experiences on our platform. We’ll count on you to engage and train our early stage customers to educate them on best practices for building their apps on Twilio.
If you have a unique background with a combination of Training, Customer Success, and Technical Support, and know what it’s like to always wear customer’s shoes - we want to talk to you!
About the job:
- Engage with customers via email to help customers build their use-case on Twilio and influence them to implement Twilio best practices.
- Tutor customers via live chat to guide them through online self-serve educational materials.
- Customize and deliver onsite training on Twilio capabilities and accelerate customers' time to production.
- Serve as a customer advocate and work cross functionally with Engineering, Product Management and Sales.
- Help us understand customer trends, content knowledge gaps, customer pain points and close the feedback loop to improve training materials and Twilio products for our early stage customers.
- 7+ years experience in a customer-facing technical role.
- Proven track record of successful onsite training and/or customer onboarding.
- A solid understanding of the technology stacks common to the Web ecosystem, general purpose programming languages and computer networking.
- Experience delivering positive customer experiences by identifying customers’ problems and driving the adoption of best practices.
- Ability to professionally and diplomatically address customer concerns and provide concise feedback through customer empathy.
- Ability to take complex topics and make them simple and digestible.
- Experience working with team members in different geographic locations and timezones and with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the year.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- iOS and Android programming experience.
- Experience with Telecom, SIP and/or call centers from a technical perspective.
- A strong “stage presence” and ability to engage and manage a classroom of adult learners.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST