Twilio is searching for an Associate Producer to join the Brand Experience team. You’re joining the multidisciplinary team of designers, video producers, engineers, and event experts that come to work every day to ensure a high-caliber Twilio brand experience everywhere our customers are—whether that’s on the scale of twilio.com, at a third party event, or at our annual conference, SIGNAL.
As an Associate Producer, you are the orchestrator of multiple resources, representing creative, engineering, and more, as well as the engine that drives multiple projects forward every day.
Own the outcome. Every department at Twilio relies on the Brand Experience team, and producers are the heart of every project. As producers, there is no task too small for our attention, and no challenge too daunting to take on. As the single point of contact between stakeholders, vendors, and the team, you must be adept at reading others’ point of view, removing blockers, and mitigating risks that may jeopardize our collective success. All the while, you will help foster collaborative relationships across internal Marketing and external stakeholders to ensure all deliverables represent the caliber of work Twilio can be proud of.
Manage the process. Your most critical responsibility for Twilio Brand Experience is to master the processes that enable us to triage inbound requests, define scope, set timelines, assign resourcing, and execute requirements like a well-oiled machine. Knowing the fundamental process is key, so that in turn, you can adjust and evolve based on shifting priorities in the extremely fast-paced environment of the Brand Experience team. The Producer is the first to jump in to fill gaps as needed, pivot plans and teams with great flexibility in the face of unforeseen volatility, and maintain a positive, can-do attitude throughout.
Orchestrate resources. Brand Experience projects most often require multidisciplinary resources, including high-caliber visual design and high-usability engineering. Though a small internal team, at any time the production pipeline supports a broad variety of projects ranging from digital, to print, to hard goods & apparel. The team depends on the Producer to properly resource and adjust plans as needed to support them as they build, operate, and maintain all public expressions of the Twilio brand.
- 2+ years experience in a Producer / Project Management role spanning a large digital presence.
- Strong knowledge of digital production and experience interfacing with technical & non-technical teams. Experience working in JIRA a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate production operations and negotiate competing priorities against aggressive timelines without compromising quality or cost.
- Proactively and creatively solve issues as they arise.
- Manage communication and track budget resourcing of third party vendors and contractors that collaborate with Creative and Marketing Engineering teams.
- Strong organizational skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong verbal, written, listening, and interpersonal skills. Clearly able to communicate project plans, status, issues, risks, and requirements to relevant audiences.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST