We are looking for a proven Sales Executives, looking to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud communications platform market. You'll be responsible for net new logo acquisition of key Enterprise accounts, mid-size corporates, and some of EMEA’s fastest growing startups. You’ll be able to sell across all Twilio products and services to help businesses enhance their communications and solve complex business problems.
About the job:
This individual will play a pivotal role in the growth of our business in the UK and Ireland as well as the broader EMEA region by acquiring new logos from large enterprises, mid-market corporates, and some of the most exciting and fastest growing startups in Europe.
- You will be hunting; building a strong network of enterprise customers and opening doors to the purchase of Twilio’s products and services.
- You will be championing and representing the customer at all levels internally.
- Manage your own funnel of opportunities to progress them through the sales cycle and provide accurate reporting and forecasting based on results at each stage.
- You will establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive continued value of Twilio’s products and services.
- You will work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their business goals.
- Remain aware of all competitive activities within accounts and work with the customer success team to prevent attrition.
- Leverage existing strategic relationships to increase product adoption.
- Maintain and grow revenue within strategic enterprise accounts.
- Assist marketing to create sales assets such as blogs, presentations, webinars, references, case studies, and target account lists.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports on top accounts, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Support sales programs as required to drive pipeline and sales.
- Consistently delight customers by providing them with the best customer experience with Twilio.
- 5+ years of selling experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or web services.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Success selling to leading customers that trust and respect you.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- Hands on, high energy, passionate, know how to get things done.
- Awesome communicator and presenter.
- Early stage start-up experience.
- Ability to understand and articulate the Twilio API and cloud communications industry knowledge is a plus point.
- Experience selling consumption-based cloud software platforms.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. #LI-POST