Twilio is growing rapidly and we need someone to help us hire amazing employees. We are looking for a full-cycle recruiter that will play a key role in our expansion into the EMEA. In this position, you will be working with our Marketing, Sales, People, and Finance departments to help them achieve their recruiting goals and to scale out the Dublin office. This position will also be hiring for Sweden, Spain, UK and Germany, along with APAC countries as needed.
- Source top candidates through multiple channels including web search, phone screens, email contact, and participation in networking events.
- Create a strong candidate pipeline while providing an excellent candidate experience.
- Work with candidates through the entire hiring life cycle, from intake to interview to job offer. Provide a top notch candidate experience for all candidates, from beginning to end.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop new recruitment strategies and give feedback on what is and what is not working.
- Plan and execute creative recruiting events that attract top talent.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- At least five years experience in a recruiting role, preferably at start-ups or successful technology companies.
- Demonstrated experience with full-cycle recruiting.
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated with a passion for start-ups.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, challenging work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills for tracking candidates using ATS systems, Google docs, etc
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.