Sales Operations and Analytics plays a critical role in shaping and driving strategic, operational and programmatic improvements across the Twilio. This person will primarily focus on supporting our Alliances and Authy Go To Market teams. You will partner with and support team members across functions, working on a range of critical projects and issues – from sales and marketing initiatives and systems, to market analysis and intelligence, to investment priorities and operational optimization. You will be at the forefront in helping the Authy and Alliances teams clarify fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges and enable growth and innovation.
About the job:
As part of the Sales Ops team, you will collaborate closely with team members across functions, fully immersing yourself in sales, marketing processes and data collection to draw insight from analysis, and to develop solutions in the form of process improvement and programs. You will communicate your recommendations to key leaders across the organization, roll-up your sleeves to help drive implementation and check back-in to see the impact of your recommendations.
Analytical rigor and strategic thinking is a must, but we’ll also need you to get your hands dirty to help drive real, sustainable impact. As a Manager in Sales Operations and Analysis, you are the ultimate data and process expert and thrive on solving highly analytical problems, working cross-functionally and synthesizing ideas. You will manage projects by leveraging your sound business judgment and management, problem solving, communication and analytical skills.
- Partner closely with sales, marketing, product and back office operations to address key initiatives and opportunities.
- Gather and analyze sales, marketing, customer and market information expeditiously develop compelling, insightful recommendations and tools that can be used by the team.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision-making with key leadership.
- Manage complex, cross-functional projects and see them through to completion preferably in the form of new processes or programs.
- Conduct ongoing analyses on our results, key decisions and programs we implement.
- Continually assess and refine those decisions as new data and insights emerge.
- Produce reports, dashboards and tools that enable the teams you support.
- Early stage technology company experience. Preferably 5-7 years of experience.
- Comfortable working with range of technical tools and large data sets.
- Relentless passion for process efficiency.
- Appreciates the balance of widespread user adoption and useful data as measures of success.
- Highly analytical with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their quantitative implications.
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, comfortable with ambiguity. Project Manager and implementer of global Technology or Business Process initiatives a must.
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Familiarity with accounting, revenue and market models.
- Modeling and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance.
- Passion for technology and well-versed on the latest tech trends.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST