Twilio is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support key business executives at Twilio. Your role will be to partner with your executives to progress initiatives, manage their schedules and logistics, assist with communications, and help prioritize time among many conflicting priorities. Your ability to exercise both great judgement and discretion is key. Your initiative and professional presence to represent your executives and help them to accelerate execution is a must.
About the job:
The person in this role requires superior organizational skills, keen attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to juggle multiple high priority requests, all while interfacing professionally with people inside and outside the company. A critical part of this role is to understand the Company’s and execs’ priorities to effectively prioritize time and attention amid multiple competing initiatives.
- Complete a variety of everyday tasks including, but not limited to, managing complex and busy calendars, booking travel, and being a general deputy of time.
- Partner with your execs to understand their priorities and be a valuable liaison for them to ensure all needs are being met.
- Build strong working relationships across the organization to help progress your executives’ priorities and agendas.
- Assist with meeting prep through participant coordination, material prep and research.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for internal and external meetings, conferences, and special events (onsite & offsite).
- Provide full-service visitor management, including anticipating all needs and last-minute scheduling changes.
- Manage customer contacts to your execs, follow up with internal stakeholders, ensure any issues are resolved and the outcomes and post mortems are reported back.
- Work closely with members of our Executive Team and the Executive Business Partners.
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel arrangements and logistics.
- Prepare timely and accurate expense reports.
- Handle special projects as required or requested.
- 5+ years experience directly supporting key executives, preferably experience working with a C-level at a high growth technology company.
- Demonstrated integrity while handling confidential information. Understands the need to handle sensitive information with absolute discretion.
- Passion and energy level to support the pace of your executives and the business.
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- High attention to detail and consistent follow up.
- Proficiency with Mac and office applications including Google Docs, Sheets and Slides as well as Microsoft Office equivalents. Apple Keynote experience a plus.
- Experience scheduling in Google Calendar.
- Ability to learn new systems, applications, and online tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Interest and ability to learn about Twilio’s business and customers.
- Must be available beyond normal office hours if needed.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST