The Field Marketing Analyst will play a critical role in improving B2B marketing performance and builder experience. This candidate will have the opportunity to play with a number of analytical tools, and provide key insights on user behavior patterns and trends, that will make significant impact on our business.
- Create and productize analytics required to drive improvements in our business.
- Work cross-functionally to establish reporting standards.
- Leverage your experience in analytics tools and scientific rigor to produce actionable insights to improve business performance and help inform executive decisions on a daily basis.
- Drive the evolution of twilio’s customer growth and engagement model.
- Develop and deliver performance analysis and resourcing recommendations for senior executives in verbal, visual, and written media.
- Utilize knowledge and expertise in Internet marketing, multi-channel B2B marketing/attribution, and web analytics to influence marketing decision-making.
- Determine the set of tools, automation, and processes needed to scale analytics with business growth.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Math, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Business, or a related technical field.
- 5+ years of work experience in user and systems-level analytics, management consulting, or business strategy, ideally related to B2B marketing
- Experience with Salesforce, and ideally Eloqua.
- Hands on experience in executing analysis using one or more of the following technologies: SQL (strongly preferred), R, Hive, Tableau.
- Strong business intuition and ability to understand complex business systems.
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to business partners.
- A high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- A willingness to learn new technologies on the job.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up environment.
- Advanced degree (MS or PhD).
- Familiarity with a scripting language (e.g. Ruby, Python, Perl, Matlab).
- Experience with Linux/OSX command line, version control software (git), and general software development.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST