About the job:
- Twilio is seeking a Financial Analyst Intern to join Twilio’s FP&A team based in San Francisco and reporting to the Manager, FP&A.
- In the Financial Analyst Intern role you will be involved in customer and revenue related projects. Providing support to the Manager, FP&A on data analytics in collaboration with the BI and Data teams.
- We are seeking an individual who would be excited to combine their strong financial analysis skills with a team-based approach to financial analysis
- Create key metrics dashboards within our financial systems to provide visibility in revenue and customer trends.
- Provide inputs to the detailed forecast of revenue from new customers. Working closely with the Data team to ensure high quality and timely data.
- Partner with our Sales Ops team to deliver customer segmentation analytics and reporting.
- Help drive automation of granular modeling inputs in partnership with our business intelligence team.
- Prepare Ad Hoc Analysis as needed.
- MBA 1st Years with Business, Economics, Math or Engineering undergrad majors preferred.
- Track record of prioritizing and managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Advanced Excel and strong quantitative analysis skills a must. Experience with SQL, Python, and R highly desirable.
- Experience analyzing or working at a SaaS company.
- Experience working in high-growth company or division.
- Can translate financial analysis into indicators for operational change and improvement.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong operational rigor, disciplined data management skills and understanding of the importance of reporting consistency.
- Curious and informed; translates curiosity into work product with intellectual integrity.
- History of working across finance and sales departments and sensitive to each team's needs and goals.
- Project management experience and ability to drive cross-functional work efforts towards company-wide goals.
- Customer focused. Always thinks first about the needs of his/her internal customers.
- This is a cross-functional role within finance and will be a role that can accelerate visibility into a wide range of metrics for the business.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.