Enterprise Sales Executive - APAC
Based in Singapore
This is an exciting opportunity to join Twilio in powering the future of communications by enabling messaging, voice, and Real Time Communication solutions (Video, Chat, Push) to be embedded into web and mobile applications to create an multi channel, contextual experience for global consumers today.
About the job:
- Your customer’s success is your success - you should be passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases with other products and services within the Twilio portfolio with your impeccable relationship and up-sell / cross-sell skills.
- Supporting the Regional Sales Director and working with the larger sales and customer success team, you will be responsible for managing some key accounts in region and often being the face of the company to many customers.
- You will be championing and representing the customer at all levels internally.
- You will achieve high sales targets and goals with great attitude and motivation.
- You will establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive continued value of Twilio’s products and services.
- You will work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their business goals. Ensuring you are aware of all competitive activities within accounts and work with the customer success team to prevent attrition.
- You will proactively monitor account revenue movements and engage with customers via chat messaging or phone calls if abnormal fluctuations occur and engage with customers daily to grow the account.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for reference and advocacy.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports on top accounts, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company.
- Feeding back all suggestions from customers for improvement and market research to Twilio’s leadership team.
- Consistently delight customers by providing them with the best customer experience with Twilio.
- Degrees in Business, Marketing, Engineering or any other related fields are typically required.
- 5-10 years account management experience at a Enterprise Software or Platform company.
- Ability to understand and articulate the Twilio API and cloud communications industry knowledge is a plus point.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win. Demonstrated experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Thrives in a fast moving, multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Detail oriented, analytical and familiar with Salesforce reporting.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- You are highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals. Strong team player but still a self-starter. You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- You possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Spoken and written skills in English, Mandarin or Japanese is advantageous.
How to Apply:
- Kindly include a cover letter explaining your interest and how you can make an effective impact and contribution to this role.
- Include a link to an application (or two!) that you’ve built using Twilio (read our blog and user guides to see how easy it is!)
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.