See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Technical Program Manager - CXP (Voice)
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to address CXP (Voice) specific needs around Technical Program Management for handling complex initiatives comprising both product and engineering requirements. Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Technical Program Manager (TPM) who is passionate about Program Delivery, with consistent and quantifiable success leading teams’ collaboration, identifying dependencies and risks, resolving blockers, and leveraging best practices to ensure predictable and timely delivery of products that delight customers. This is a non - customer facing role that leads specific transformational product delivery initiatives, and will report to the Director - Technical Delivery (CXP - Business Operations Team.>
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage CXP (Voice) specific customer focused initiatives (Reporting, Cross BU relationships and projects) as a servant leader to the Program team.
- Partner with engineering and Product leadership to facilitate key Program level meetings, initiatives, and operational projects to drive successful outcomes
- Collaborate with other Product Teams and organizations as the CXP (voice) point of contact in engagements or programs that have critical product deliverables.
- Contribute to the definition, development and tracking of effective metrics and R&D improvements that drive improved Product Team operating performance
- Prioritize a program delivery in a way that is compelling and empowers CXP (Voice) to exceed customer commitments and earn customer trust.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Background in SaaS Development in an Agile mode or operations in a distributed systems environment
- Excellent Problem Solving and Troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly skilled in pragmatically identifying, tracking and reporting on cross team dependencies and collaboratively addressing them effectively with providing/receiving Business Units
- Outstanding ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization from engineers to executives
- Demonstrated strength in leveraging operating data to surface trends, risks, opportunities, and drive the business towards quantifiable outcomes.
- 5-8 years experience in a technical Program Management, development or operations role with 3+ years managing technical operations or supporting an enterprise level platform. Demonstrates 2+ years as a successful agilist and change agent, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Four-year Computer Science, Business or related degree, or equivalent work experience
This position is a US remote role but is not eligible to be hired in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $132,320 -$165,400.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.