See yourself at Twilio (Twilio Segment)
Join the team as our next Sr. Manager, Field Marketing, EMEA
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a global company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the Position:
Twilio Segment is looking for an adaptable Sr. Field Marketing Manager to lead, manage and execute on EMEA Field Marketing campaigns. This role is responsible for driving demand through field programs to meet or exceed the sales teams revenue goals.The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, ever changing environment while working alongside a centralized team of marketers. The ideal candidate has exemplary communication skills, can navigate across a matrixed organizational structure and has experience partnering closely with sales. This individual is motivated, agile, and has a strong event management background and problem-solving comes naturally to them.
- Build relationships with Segment Sales, Global Segment Marketing and Twilio Field Marketing to build out and execute quarterly/yearly field marketing plans.
- Build and execute a strategic marketing plan across the funnel (top, mid, bottom) that accelerate leads and opportunities, delivering pipeline and revenue for Twilio Segment’s EMEA sales organization
- Effectively collaborate with sales, managing expectations while driving results through coordinated strategy and execution of programs.
- Collaborate with other Field Event marketer(s) across multiple programs and coordinate seamless execution with several teams including Integrated Campaigns, Creative, Demand Generation, Marketing Ops, Sales and Product and Partner Marketing
- Refine and drive closed loop sales and marketing process by managing regional lead operations to ensure quality lead flow, optimize lead follow-up
- Own and monitor reporting pipeline in partnership with demand gen and regional sales leaders to ensure efficient lead management
- Plan, manage and distribute regional marketing budget to align with business goals
- Track, measure and report on program results against pipeline targets
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in marketing; with field marketing experience in B2B technology markets
- Proven ability to work closely and successfully with a sales organization
- Proven ability to successfully execute a variety of marketing programs including email, field events, social media, executive engagements, awareness campaigns
- Strong understanding of marketing funnel metrics and tactics by stage
- Experience partnering closely with internal creative teams and/or agency partners
- Strong project management skills and ability to use data to guide decision-making and resource allocation
- Ability to establish credibility upwards and cross functionally to drive collaboration, alignment and decision making
- Exceptional communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to build rapport, set expectations and drive to success
- Experience hiring, managing and leading a team
- Experience with marketing automation systems to successfully run campaigns
- Adept at Asana, Slack, Salesforce (Reporting and Dashboards) and Google Suite
- Experience managing a team
- Strong analytics, reporting, and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including an ability to communicate effectively with C-level executives and a diverse array of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of BI tools and technologies (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
This role will be remote, EMEA.
Approximately 30% travel is anticipated if/when safe to accommodate.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio Segment, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
About Twilio Segment:
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video, and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. Twilio Segment is the world’s #1 Customer Data Platform (CDP). Our platform provides companies with the data foundation that they need to put their customers at the heart of every decision. Using Twilio Segment, companies can collect, unify and route their customer data into any system where it’s needed to better understand their customers and create seamless, compelling experiences in real-time.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.