See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Staff, Deal Desk Analyst
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to support our Twilio Flex Sales leaders in closure of their most complex, high value opportunities. You will serve as the subject matter expert within Twilio Flex, providing internal operational support through high level deal facilitation, process optimization and financial analysis. Engaging with all functions of the business, you will be a highly visible key contributor to the successful running of Flex day to day business by directly supporting our Flex leaders in a strategic advisory capacity.
In this role, you’ll:
- Proactively reach out to Sales leaders and create actionable roadmaps that increase deal velocity and win rate
- Review non-standard deal requests with Sales leaders to facilitate deal structure alignment across key stakeholders (finance, product, sales, legal, etc.)
- Provide business insights, pricing and product knowledge in support of our Flex sales team
- Analyze the competitive landscape and provide initial approval recommendations by being the Flex subject matter expert
- Finalize quote structure and approval justifications in CPQ
- Lead opportunities to successful closure through facilitation of required key stakeholders
- Deploy contact center solutions that meet customer intent and win compliant business
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2+ years of experience in deal desk, deal structuring, or contract management type role for a professional services or technical sales environment
- 2+ years of experience in sales/front office operations in support of deal processing
- Exceptional ability to multitask, prioritize, and apply sound judgment to provide solutions with a pragmatic approach
- Ability to influence and collaborate with various stakeholders to close on deal workflows
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Salesforce and CPQ
- Experience supporting and influencing sales leadership
- Seasoned in contracts administration: reviewing standard and complex T&Cs, analyzing and assessing risk, and resolving contract conflicts
- Proactive self-starter who is able to prioritize and adapt to changing business needs
- Advanced degree a plus
This role will be Remote, based in the UK, Ireland, Spain Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.