See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Solutions Lead.
Who we are & why we're hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to lead the design and execution of scalable solutions focused on the go-to-market teams responsible for selling specialized products.
Twilio's GTM Business Applications team is a diverse group of Salesforce-fluent builders, developers, and program owners who create world-class solutions for our rapidly growing user base. We seek an experienced Solutions Lead who will design scalable, sustainable solutions that span multiple critical functions within the organization.
In this role, you'll:
- Take a creative, critical-thinking approach to CRM solution design, looking beyond out-of-the-box recommendations to design well-thought-out Salesforce solutions that balance business needs and end-user experience.
- Work directly with a diverse group of teammates and stakeholders to collaboratively uncover requirements, translate them into solutions, and drive development and release.
- Advocate for overlay sales functions and their supporting teams, ensuring systems and tools are optimized for their unique needs
- Provide thought-leadership for Salesforce best practices and design patterns and proactively find opportunities for improvement across the CRM.
- Design solutions for Salesforce projects that support M&A activities from early phase collaboration through to full org consolidation/deprecation
- Stay ahead with Salesforce and other ecosystem technologies and how their features map to our use cases; promote a culture of knowledge-sharing and a passion for CRM problem-solving
- Author precise, actionable technical specifications for your projects, including data models, process flows, and wireframes
- Be a builder; there will be times when you will need to execute and deploy against your vision. Experience with low-code development will be critical; being able to whip up a quick apex class or JS widget is a plus!
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having "desired" qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years of Salesforce implementation and architecture experience, with experience in highly customized and integrated environments
- Mapping and analyzing business processes, as well as identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Developing and communicating solution design through a variety of media (data models, flow diagrams, solution design docs, etc)
- Excellent ability to creatively problem-solve and navigate complex requirements and dependencies
- Salesforce Administrator and Platform App Builder certifications
- Experience mentoring and coaching team members
- Strong skill at building scalable solutions in a highly customized CRM environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, especially with regards to communicating about technology to leaders and stakeholders
- Experience with a usage-based business model
- Additional Salesforce certifications
- Experience with integration tools such as Tray.io, Zapier, or Mulesoft
This role will be remotely based in the US.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $109,280- $136,300
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate's starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.