See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Technical Content Developer
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to continue the growth of the Partner enablement ecosystem and deliver training and learning content to onboard our Partners quickly.
Twilio’s Partner Practice Development Content Developers distill Twilio’s products & documentation into engaging learning content for our largest and most innovative Consulting and Resell Partners. The Partner Practice Development team is seeking a Senior Technical Content Developer to deliver training and learning content in support of our Partners. This role will create written, video and interactive content on how to create solutions with Twilio Products and related services.
In this role, you’ll:
- Use your outstanding content creation skills to produce content for a variety of partners, from sales documentation for sellers to technical training content intended for developers
- Build Technical POCs, MVPs, and demos on a variety of platforms and technologies
- Work with SMEs and internal stakeholders to deliver engaging, effective training content
- Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of the training & certification program
- Develop, maintain and communicate project plans to stakeholders
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 8+ years’ industry experience as an effective content developer
- Experience writing blogs, tutorials or long form content for developer audiences
- Experience working with various types of SMEs to refine content and create visuals and diagrams to support technical content
- Capable of distilling technical concepts and capabilities to a variety of audiences
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Strong research and troubleshooting skills, ability to test and correct issues
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Self starter, comfortable working in distributed teams
- Knowledge of Contact Centers, Customer Data Platforms, Sales & Sales Engineering domains
- Familiarity with Consulting & Resell Partner ecosystem
- Knowledge of content creation authoring tools such as Articulate Rise, Storyline, or similar authoring tools
- Fluency one or more of the following languages Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish, French
This role will be remote, and based in North America
Limited travel is anticipated
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.