About the job
This position is needed to drive value, ensure success and retain the business of our most strategic customers in the APJ.
Your primary responsibility is to provide an outstanding customer experience for our customers. You will work throughout the customer’s lifecycle to ensure maximum value from our solution to meet and exceed the customer’s goals and objectives. You will establish and develop customer relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on the defined goals and objectives outlined in their success plan.
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage a portfolio (15 - 20 customers) of strategic/enterprise customers and execute on key objectives across the entire portfolio
- Develop strategic relationships with Twilio customers to deliver maximum value for the customer and Twilio. Ensure customers take full advantage of all features and services resulting in strong customer health and retention.
- Understand the organizational structure of the customer company, identifying the areas that present a deep strategic partnership opportunity. Build and grow multiple relationships across a customer’s organization
- Develop success plans and business reviews for customers that outline critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and recommendations
- Work within strategic account teams with Sales and Support to implement customer-focused initiatives designed to expand Twilio’s revenue footprint, add business value to the customer, create and communicate best practices, and evangelize product value
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Proven track record of successfully developing and managing customer relationships, including C-level relationships within Twilio and the client organization
- Experience managing a portfolio of top-tier, strategic, enterprise accounts.
- Passion for customers and problem solving
- High technical aptitude and strong business acumen
- Clear communicator with strong presentation skills (web, phone and onsite)
- Analytical with ability to interpret customer data and trends, leveraging data to build POV for customers and/or internal stakeholders
- 4-5+ years experience in a customer facing role of a highly technical product with 2-3+ years experience in account management of strategic customers
- Proficient business-level English
- Business proficiency in Mandarin
- Previous experience managing a Greater China portfolio
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in Telecom or Cloud Communications is preferred
This role will be based in our Singapore office. Approximately 20% travel is anticipated.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.