See yourself at Twilio
Twilio is seeking a Revenue Analyst to join our Go-To-Market (“GTM”) Finance team.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This will be a highly visible role, helping to guide the company Product Revenue Forecast and reporting on core revenue metrics. You'll primarily partner with R&D finance, Operations and Product teams to help forecast revenue, model the financial impacts of investment strategies and recommend revenue maximizing initiatives. You’ll develop forecasting models that leverage sales insights and product framework to refine our revenue forecast to drive business decisions. Additionally, you’ll collaborate across the FP&A team to craft the consolidated P&L, recommend process improvements, analyze budget vs actuals, and complete other ad hoc projects.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be responsible for understanding the core drivers of revenue to enable forecasting and analysis. Deep dive into metrics and data to deliver actionable large-scale analyses. You will support Product revenue forecasting and analysis directly
- Build, support, and maintain predictive and other ad-hoc models to support business decisions.
- Have strong intellectual curiosity to partner with teams throughout the business to understand the available data and existing models that can be leveraged. Build analyses for understanding customer traffic patterns and churn across produc
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2+ years of Finance or Consulting experience; experience forecasting and analyzing revenue in a SaaS business a plus.
- Excels at juggling multiple priorities, is eager to make an impact on the business, and motivated and able to collaborate across cross functional teams to tackle complex problems.
- Intense curiosity about understanding key drivers of a complex business.
- Desire to build predictive and other ad-hoc models.
- Expert skill level with analytical tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau).
- Experience with SQL a plus.
- Experience with/interest in learning Python, R and/or other popular scripting languages highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree - particularly expertise in Economics, Business, Math or Engineering, or equivalent experience
This role will be Remote, based in the US.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $61,888.00 - $85,096.00
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.