Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why And Where
Twilio is looking for a curious and willing to take action BI Analyst with a can-do demeanor. An ideal candidate will be technically strong, have a good eye for business and can communicate well with all levels of partners. They are strategic, proactive and creative in finding problems and solutions, leading projects and getting things done.
Twilio is looking for a BI Analyst who lives the Twilio Magic. They also have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in developing technical BI data solutions and providing business intelligence in a fast paced industry.
- Ability to think strategically and initiate, refine and complete projects with minimal guidance
- Experienced working with SQL and relational and multidimensional database schemas and designs
- Expertise in BI tool architectures, functions and features
- Experience in design, install, configure, deploy and tune BI platforms, tools and analytic servers
- Familiar with a reporting tool such as Tableau and Looker (LookML)
- Familiar with analytics infrastructure such as AWS, python/R environment.
- Experience with data warehousing and/or ETL processes, and distributed computing (Hive/Presto) and Snowflake.
- Experience with compliance, audit, user access control process and data governance.
- Proven leadership and self-direction.
- Experience working with business partner
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team.
As a BI Analyst you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- Draw the Owl and Be Bold: Proactively find improvement areas, develop solutions, drive execution and deliver value.
- Wear the Customer’s Shoes: Be a true partner, understand real questions behind requests and solve the problem with the best method for the problem.
- Be An owner and Write It Down: Motivated to do or achieve something because of one's own enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others. Document knowledge to enable other analysts. Develop and document processes and make sure everyone complies.
- Be Inclusive: Partner with business customers and embedded analysts in different areas to help think through and plan the right solution for their problems.
- Empower Others: Help create self service data analytics within Twilio by enabling the teams to be self-sufficient around a single source of truth.
The Business Intelligence team is a part of the centralized Enterprise Data & Business Intelligence team that provides leadership and analytics platforms to enable all analytics functions in the company as well as working on high priority projects to bring business impact from data analytics.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be based in Bangalore, India. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.