Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly across APAC and seeking a Talent Sourcer, who will work closely with primarily R&D, but also Go-to-Market, and G&A Talent Partners to attract, engage and hire the most exceptional talent across the region. You’ll be driving creative talent strategies and passionate about delivering a first class candidate experience from the first touch point.
Twilio is looking for a multi-faceted individual that has specialised experience sourcing talent and has repeatedly delivered and demonstrated the pipelining process. This will be someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a 3 - 6+ year demonstrated track record of balancing local and global work while supporting dynamic, fast-paced recruiting teams. They also have:
- Experience in a sourcing role supporting Engineering, Go To Market, and G&A roles at technology (software) SaaS companies.
- Demonstrated 3-6+ years of experience with Sourcing and building talent pipeline lists of qualified prospects. Will need to have a base understanding of Software Engineering requirements ie; Front-end, Backend, Full stack, distributed systems, Java, API development, cloud, communications, and enterprise software.
- Demonstrated experience with Sourcing keep-warm strategies - nurturing, attracting and engaging passive prospects ideally with expertise in APIs, cloud, communications, and enterprise software.
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches and supporting multiple recruiting teams.
- Able to partner with the local ecosystem to deliver results while maintaining a broad perspective and ensuring global priorities are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business insight and current on market trends.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with APAC Talent Partners & business leaders to develop, prioritise and then deliver on comprehensive workforce plans. Provide metrics and analysis on sourcing campaigns.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Whether it’s finding a candidate’s dream job or counseling a business leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customer’s perspective and needs and place those needs first.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across functions and customers (FP&A, HR, Total Rewards, the business and with candidates) that will create great outcomes. This role will have significant exposure to leadership.
- BE AN OWNER: Take the lead on building a hiring strategy then take the lead on sourcing and hiring the best candidates across APAC. Ensure a flawless candidate experience and always maintain operational excellence.
- BE BOLD: Be creative and innovative. You are empowered to experiment and build whether it’s a new process to improve the experience of a candidate, or a new tool to create a more efficient outcome for a business you support.
- DON’T SETTLE: We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage and hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals.
The APAC Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilio's continued growth. You will work with primarily Engineering but also Go-to-Market, and G&A business units to bring in top talent for the company’s strategic goals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is based out of our office in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. You will enjoy our incredible perks: game area, snacks, ergonomic sit-stand desks, bi-weekly All Hands and more. You will get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratised communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualising the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organisations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.