See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sr. Workday Developer
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to primarily focus on leading Workday reports, dashboards, integrations and custom development using Extend. In addition, this individual will help rollout HR system projects. Collaborating with the Director of HR Technology, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s rapid growth.
This position will be an integral part of the HR Technology team which plays a critical role to Twilio’s growth by providing HR system functionality to our end users including self service, data transactions, reporting capabilities and automation of data flows to other downstream systems. This team is always iterating and improving our processes.
In this role, you’ll:
- Design and develop scalable dashboards by demonstrating Workday Prism analytics and other reporting tools. Develop and support Workday integrations using EIB, core connectors and Studio. Create, maintain and support ad-hoc reporting needs.
- Proactively support the business by keeping current on new Workday releases, enhancements and communicating potential process improvements.
- Document and evaluate end-user requirements.
- Independently manage testing by working with multi-functional partners and identifying test scenarios, develop test scripts, and implement testing in support of system and user acceptance testing.
- Communicate and train system end users on necessary functions.
- Ensure solution designs are in line with security, scalability and best practices.
- Support SOX compliance efforts by ensuring process and data integrity.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field and must have 5+ years of experience working with Workday integrations and development and total 8+ years of experience
- Must have hands-on experience working with Workday reporting, dashboards, EIBs, Core Connectors, PICOF/PECI and Studio Integrations.
- Proficiency in XSLT, SOAP, and REST is required.
- Experience with relevant languages and web services (e.g. XML, JSON, Python, etc.)
- Working Knowledge of Workday HCM modules and business process framework.
- Must be a self-starter, collaborative, multifaceted, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change.
- Ability to think through problems and deliver against very tight deadlines.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical and have a system thinking approach to problem solving and understanding how things affect one another in an overall system.
- Customer service oriented and meet defined SLAs.
- Experience with Prism Analytics, Discovery Boards, Extend and BIRT.
- Familiarity with agile methodology.
- Experience with ServiceNow.
This role will be based in our Bengaluru, India office.
No travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.