See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Agile Product Owner/SFDC Admin - Segment.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to help the Segment GTM technology team scale alongside the rapidly growing teams we support at Twilio. You will be a key member of our team, performing configuration and feature enhancements in Salesforce, analyzing, designing and automating business processes, managing our Jira backlog, sprints and releases, and providing world-class support to our end users.
You will partner with GTM stakeholders to deeply understand their org objectives, evaluate and design people-centric processes to support those goals, then deliver best-in-class foundational systems, connect apps to provide critical insights, and procure technology in an ethical, cost-effective, and scalable way. People-->Process-->Systems
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage Jira triaging, backlog, sprints and release cadence
- Resolve support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Enablement team members, operating as a product owner
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices in order to make recommendations to management regarding implementations
- Perform hands on configuration of new and existing Salesforce features including custom objects, page layouts, custom fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, processes, flows, and Lightning pages
- Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the system
- Perform data loads
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (201)
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Skilled with the Salesforce platform including configuration of custom objects, workflow rules, process builder, validation rules etc.
- Interest in working across departments to manage shifting priorities and requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence a large organization and grow within a team
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
This role will be based in our San Francisco, CA OR Denver, CO office (OR remote/hybrid OK)
Approximately <5% travel is anticipated
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $72,184.00 - $113,432.00.
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.