See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Talent Guide (Recruitment Coordinator).
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
A Talent Guide supports the ongoing hiring process for Twilio through interview scheduling and leading the delivery of a world class candidate experience to all our applicants.
The Talent Acquisition team is a critical partner to the business, and helping our company to scale with our growing business will be essential to this role and to the success of the broader company.
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate with recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers to schedule all aspects of the recruiting process: phone screens, onsite interviews, interview debrief meetings, etc.
- Communicate interview details to candidates, ensuring that they have all necessary information in a timely manner
- Create and deliver exceptional experiences to ensure top notch service for all your stakeholders and our candidates at all times
- Update and maintain accurate candidate records in our applicant tracking system
- Identify issues and work to solve them whilst keeping candidate and stakeholder experience at the forefront
- Perform general administrative duties related to the candidate interview process including making travel arrangements for candidates as necessary, as well as process any candidate reimbursements for meals and transportation to/from airport(s).
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 6+ months experience in administrative or customer service roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service focused approach
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and solve complex problems as they arise
- Ability to work cross functionally and across multiple levels to build and deliver world class customer service
- Recruitment Coordination experience
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems, particularly Greenhouse
- Experience working in a tech environment
This role will be based in our Bogota, Colombia office.
Approximately 0% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.