See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Campaigns Manager, EMEA
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is looking for a Campaign Manager to join our talented group of Marketers to support the delivery of our campaigns and programs for customer acquisition, engagement, and success. By growing and stimulating our target audience with creative and insightful content and programs, helping build a world-class campaign engine, and bringing thoughtful and inspiring ideas to the table, you will directly contribute to our company’s growth goals.
The right candidate for this role is passionate about marketing and campaign management who possesses a start-up mentality and is able to adapt quickly in a fast environment. This candidate also enjoys cross-functional collaboration and is interested in working with global teams.
In this role, you’ll:
- BE AN OWNER, EMPOWER OTHERS: Support on EMEA awareness marketing campaigns, localising and adapting campaigns to meet regional needs. Work closely with the EMEA Field Marketing team on country-specific plans and track against these plans and timelines.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate and partner with key stakeholders on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure effectiveness for regional named accounts
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Leverage excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask across teams, projects and priorities.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Regularly update key stakeholders on campaign plans, program deliverables and schedules.
- BE AN OWNER, WRITE IT DOWN: Support on the continuous tracking and reporting of campaign and program metrics to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs, and optimizing campaign efforts accordingly.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Fluent in German and English
- Marketing experience across marketing functions including, communications, content generation, campaign management, account-based marketing, demand generation, product marketing or industry/vertical marketing
- Excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment, and contribute to goals and responsibilities that are critical to EMEA Field Marketing team objectives
- Experience planning and executing account based marketing programs
- Experience supporting awareness marketing campaigns and measurement practices for a B2B technology company, including an understanding of the considerations for regional, industry, and audience variances within the campaign plan
- Knowledgeable in technology markets, and experience in marketing cloud or SaaS technologies preferred
- Experience using marketing automation, CRM and analytics platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, Heap and Outreach
This role will be based in London, Soho office.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.