See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Account Executive - Email/Marketing Automation for Emerging Markets/EMEA.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to to sell Twilio's Email solution Sendgrid into high value prospects and customers in the Emerging Markets region.
The Senior Account Executive - Email role at Twilio SendGrid is pivotal to the success of the Emerging Markets organization, driving growth in one of our key regions within EMEA. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly motivated sales team in an extremely fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, you’ll:
- Grow Email sales in Emerging Markets
- Engage with a wide range of prospects and customers in Emerging Markets to understand their business and technical requirements
- Master complex cross-functional collaboration to enable Twilio Generalist Account Executives in Emerging Markets on the Twilio SendGrid discovery process, value proposition, rules of engagement and sales processes
- Balance inbound email leads, cross sell Twilio SendGrid into the Twilio install base, and hunt Email target accounts
- Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms and manage the contract process whilst building trust and mutual respect with customers and peers
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- A proven track record of success selling software or SaaS solutions particularly with experience in the Email, Marketing Automation or ESP space
- Able to bring a solution-oriented approach to selling with a deep understanding of the customer communication space - particularly as it relates to email
- The ability to ruthlessly prioritize, manage numerous opportunities at the same time, and collaborate closely with your peers
- Comfortable partnering with Emerging Markets Account Executives to broaden email knowledge internally
- Enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to be a trusted advisor and coach to both customers and internal teams around email
- Business proficient language skills in Polish, Russian, Arabic or Hebrew are a plus.
This role will be based in our London or Dublin office.
Approximately 25% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.