See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Marketing Campaigns Manager. This is a contractor position.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to help drive integrated campaigns that support Twilio’s product and persona lead generation efforts to fuel our inbound sales pipeline. This person will help design, execute, monitor and improve our integrated marketing approach for our personas across all segments in North America.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience running multiple integrated campaigns at a given time, vendor management, thrives on cross-department collaboration, is data-driven, exhibits a start-up/dive-right-in mentality and is looking to own a program that directly influences Twilio’s market awareness for industries to drive sales pipeline.
In this role, you’ll:
- Support and own the strategy for Twilio’s integrated campaigns for products and personas across marketing channels and full funnel activities including third party sponsorships, paid social advertisements, webinars, nurtures, direct mail, and outbound sales campaigns, to ensure they get completed and exceed desired results.
- Quarterback and contribute to regular campaign planning sessions.
- Manage project timelines to ensure campaign assets launches are met.
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to keep projects on track.
- Communicate campaign strategy and plans with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze results and impact of campaigns and surface insights to optimize performance.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 4+ years of experience in marketing for B2B companies
- Experience running integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience working with sales to drive revenue, pipeline, and account engagement.
- Excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-moving rocketship, own and design programs, and make a meaningful impact to the success of the business.
- Experience using marketing automation, CRM and analytics platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, Heap and Outreach.
- Experience working in a SaaS organization - Software as a Service.
- Understanding of digital marketing funnel and lead management.
- Experience working with a global mindset to help regional teams execute campaigns internationally.
This role will can be based remotely, or in one of our US-based offices: San Francisco, Atlanta, New York, or Denver.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $31.53 - $39.41.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.