See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sales Compensation Configuration Analyst
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to support the ongoing success and scalability of our sales organization and its supporting teams. Our main goal is to empower and support sales organizations that, in turn, propels company performance. As part of this team, you will collaborate closely with business owners across functions.
In this role, you’ll:
- Act as an organizational subject matter expert for commissions processing, the Xactly product suite, and individual commission plan components as they operate in the solution
- Trace unexpected results back to their source and diagnose underlying issues. If unable to resolve directly, own coordination and resolution with appropriate resources.
- Design, develop test reports & dashboards. QA commissions changes. Document system configuration and payment administrative processes, Drive technology, business and Xactly adoption standard methodologies
- Be mindful of changes to the business that may impact the current solution - new products and business lines, acquisitions, reorganizations, system changes, etc.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3 years’ experience with system Incentive Compensation Management (ICM)
- Experience with the implementation process of Xactly Incent and Connect
- Prior experience carrying out technical responsibilities, such as rule writing, development, results analysis, troubleshooting, process improvement
- Strong customer-focus and eye for business, and ability to effectively balance between the two
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication and stakeholder collaboration skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience as a Consultant
- Xactly Incent
This role will be remote based in the USA.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $65,576.00-93,680.00.
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.