See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Strategic Growth Account Executive - India
Who we are & why we're hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Reporting to a Manager, Growth Sales, Rest of Asia, the Strategic Growth Account Executive - India will play a key role in further growing the business. As our new Strategic Growth Account Executive - India, you will be responsible for retention, revenue growth, and identification of new joint use cases within key customer accounts across our Growth segment in India, including some of the most successful startups!
In this role, you’ll:
- Acquire new customers and be responsible for driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned a quota for net new ARR and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Work with customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements.
- Understand the capabilities of Twilio’s communications API platform so that together you can craft a solution for customers specific use case needs
- Work diligently with cross-functional teams in Accounting, Finance, Legal, Pricing, and Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts to address customer requirements and balance the needs of our business
- Ability to balance ongoing tasks and prioritise multiple projects/deals at the same time.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Several years of experience in solution selling into SMB, Mid-Market or Commercial segments and a track record of personally selling and closing complex solutions (Cloud, SaaS or CPaaS) and closing 6 - 7 figure deals
- An understanding of the cloud computing and communications business model.
- Demonstrated success by overachieving quota on a consistent basis
- Ability to expand and build new relationships with senior line of business owners and executive partners to understand and uncover new opportunities
- Comfortable in a high tempo environment with many priorities and have the ability to efficiently handle your own time
- Previously sold Cloud or B2B Enterprise Software.
- Experience of selling to both a business and technical audience and have a passion for a solution and value driven approach to selling
This role will be based in our Singapore office.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa / travel restrictions in effect, we may only be extending offers to individuals who (a) are currently physically resident in Singapore, (b) have a legal right to work in Singapore, or (c) candidates who can start in this location by the expected hire date. We're keeping the situation under review and will adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Additionally, Twilio will require evidence of vaccination, medical ineligibility for vaccination or recovery from Covid-19 within the past 180 days, for employees going into the office as employees will not be able to access our offices from 15 January 2022 (unless such employee will complete the vaccination by 31 January 2022) without vaccination. In accordance with applicable law, we may also collect evidence of vaccination as a condition of employment for employees who require work passes as of 1 February 2022.