See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Manager, Business Alignment
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to ensure alignment between our GTM Applications team that delivers powerful, innovative solutions for the GTM organization, and our executive leaders and stakeholders across the company.
Twillio’s GTM Applications team is a diverse group of builders, developers, and program owners who create world-class solutions for our rapidly growing user base. We are seeking a sales-knowledgeable, collaborative, and action oriented leader to drive engagement with stakeholders to ensure that their needs are understood, rationalized, and represented in our ongoing work. You and your team will provide insight across stakeholders on leverage points, disconnects, shared opportunities and mis-aligned priorities as you shape our roadmap.
In this role, you’ll:
- Lead a team of business analysts and program managers to understand, organize and advocate for initiatives to support identified partners across the Go-To-Market organization and other key stakeholders across the company.
- Build effective partnerships with other teams and leaders to identify common goals, needs, and opportunities that our team can address
- Guide sponsors and requesters to support their initiatives with data and quantified benefits
- Shape and communicate roadmaps by stakeholders, strengthening your partnership by transparently communicating what projects will and will not be worked on, decision rationale, along with ongoing project status and issues.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years of experience in people management in Sales Operations or CRM applications (Salesforce and related SaaS tools are strongly preferred)
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability in program management
- Proven track record to create and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external executive partners.
- Demonstrated success at facilitating discussions on issue identification, prioritization, and resolution
- Passion for mentoring, coaching, and learning from teammates of all skill levels.
- Agile/Scaled Agile coaching, training and mentoring skills, with a familiarity with traditional project and program management methodologies and software development.
- At least one of the following certifications: PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP, SAFe Agile, ITIL, ITSM, Lean Six Sigma; Salesforce certification
This role will be remote, and based in the San Francisco, CA USA area.
Approximately <10% of travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $105,728.00 - $151,040.00
- Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.