See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Associate Marketing Analyst for Developer Analytics. This is a contractor position.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to build additional muscle in analyzing and accelerating the velocity of our pipeline. Focusing on our core sales-assisted and self-serve funnels, this role will fuel our continued growth by analyzing performance, deriving insights, and recommending improvements across our marketing channels. For anyone who wants to pursue a career learning about marketing efficiency and optimization, this is an excellent chance to learn alongside a team that knows their stuff.
The right candidate has strong technical skills, business acumen and analytical skills to identify and analyze ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, you’ll:
- Focus on efficiency and can work cross-functionally with business partners across Developer Marketing, Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Sales, and Web
- Maintain a steady pulse on our performance across both the self-serve and sales funnels and provide scalable strategies, insights to fuel growth
- Manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; fluency in SQL, Excel/Google Sheets, BI reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker) , Salesforce. You possess the curiosity and potential to dive into statistical analysis and work with new data sets
- Create and maintain current and future dashboarding requests, while incorporating scalable processes with consistent and standardized views
- Build a framework to support merged funnel insights and understand how to connect disparate data across our systems
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Be a builder. Leverage marketing visualization tools (Tableau, SFDC) to illustrate our current marketing motions. Support the overall analytics function by building queries and analyses (via SQL, Looker, Python) to support our business partners needs.
- Ability to bridge the gap between data analytics and business marketing. Uses context and experience to know the what, why and how of every piece of marketing investment
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- You have strong intellectual curiosity to partner with the business to understand needs, ratify against our priorities, and build trust with execution
- 0-1 years of experience with analytical thinking and technical skills such as querying with SQL
This role will be based in our San Francisco office, and open to remote in the US.
Approximately 0% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $23.67/hr - $33.81/hr.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.