See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Staff Product Manager -Trust Hub.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to lead initiatives within TrustHub - Twilio’s Know Your Customer (KYC) & User Vetting products. The Staff Product Manager, TrustHub will help define the vision and strategy for our compliance platform with the goal of preventing bad actor account creation and help Twilio ensure onboarding trusted & compliant customers globally. At Twilio, product managers are responsible for every aspect of the product, from concept to design to go-to-market planning to revenue ownership. You will have full responsibility and autonomy to grow your products. You will lead the product requirements to build and operate real-time, highly-scalable distributed services, all while the product grows at an exponential growth rate. The ideal candidate is comfortable partnering with engineering & design on roadmap development, articulating the story internally and externally, shaping a long-term product strategy and vision, and driving adoption and execution.
In this role, you’ll:
- Own and shape the product roadmap, building the products, tools and analytical systems we use for ensuring our customers are compliant with Twilio & downstream partners like carriers.
- Collaborate with other product teams and operations teams to improve effectiveness to scale with Twilio’s fast growing platform.
- Strategize and iteratively develop new solutions with data science and engineering to detect bad actor/non compliant account creation.
- Write and present detailed product deliverables on key initiatives to executives and stakeholders.
- Get involved with industry meet-ups and associations to stay on top of new trends and best practices.
- Get your hands dirty to remove barriers and obstacles hindering your engineering team’s ability to ship.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, leading products from development to launch.
- You are interested in building products from the ground up in a fast paced, data driven environment
- You are passionate about protecting customers, consumers and user experience
- You are experienced and comfortable working at the technical level, understanding APIs and data.
- You are experienced working on a self-organizing agile software team.
- You have an analytical mindset and understand data systems.
- You are detail-oriented with great organizational skills and comfort with ambiguity.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent experience.
- You have worked on complex compliance related products involving cross functional teams.
This role will be a remote position with at least 10-15% travel expected, most often to our offices in San Francisco and Denver as well as to visit global teams and industry meetings and events globally.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $120,832 - $151,040
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.