See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Operations, Program Manager - Pre/Onboarding
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to play a vital role in enhancing our candidate and client experience and oversee the Pre-OnBoarding process between the job offer being accepted and the employee’s first day on the job.
As a member of the Program and Process Excellence Team, you will be responsible for leading or supporting the operational management of our Pre-Onboarding processes and programs. Responsibilities will include:
In this role, you’ll:
- Support and partner across business functions (e.g., IT, Security, Real Estate & Workplace, Talent Acquisitions, etc.) to facilitate and ensure flawless execution of each element of a new hire’s transition to join Twilio on Day 1
- Collaborate with critical People Team stakeholders on the Onboarding Roadmap
- Facilitate and ensure smooth transitions between the People Team and other functions
- Support or apply structured change management and process improvement techniques to achieve operational excellence with the onboarding process from an administrative perspective
- Identify, assess or address risk when business decisions are made
- Support and drive data integrity and compliance by adhering to internal policy and developing ways to improve processes and reduce variation through automation
- Escalate, manage and report control issues with transparency
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
This role will be remote and based outside of the Bay Area.
Approximately 0% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
Salary Range: $82,496.00 - $103,120.00
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $72,184.00 - $90,230.00
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks