Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a dynamic and motivated Program Manager, Employee Experience for NAMER. In this role, you will help to scale and build an equitable employee experience across the region, with a focus on expanding the Twilio Magic through People team programs and cultural differentiators.
As a core member of the Employee Experience team, you will partner with key stakeholders to support one of our most diverse regions, and own creating outstanding employee experiences that align with the team’s overall goals.
The right candidate for this role is creative and detail-oriented with a demonstrated track record of delivering employee-focused programs across NAMER. They also have:
- A number of years in workplace/employee experience at a high-growth, fast pace organization, ideally in tech
- Extensive experience partnering with stakeholders within a cross-functional matrixed environment.
- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to execute impactful programs across a wide number of workstreams, countries, offices, and mediums.
- Clear understanding of employee experience and how it drives culture, productivity, and retention.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity with a practical, problem-solving mindset.
- Authentic communication style and a talent for building trusting relationships.
- Ability to successfully interact with and influence a variety of roles and levels within the company.
At Twilio, we welcome all. All sizes, colours, cultures, genders, beliefs, religions, ages and all people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Twilio is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact. This role is instrumental in helping us achieve that mission in NAMER. Here are some specific areas of the Twilio Magic you’ll be driving:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create clear program management tools for events across the NAMER region to advance employee experience. Proactively update key stakeholders on plans, program deliverables and schedules.
- BE AN OWNER: Deliver multiple programs per quarter in partnership with members of the Employee Experience, Workplace and Internal Communications teams at a regional level.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate cross-functionally with relevant teams to ensure the regional needs and objectives are met.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Build a culture of inclusion by engaging Twilions from a variety of locations, backgrounds and experiences to ensure an equitable experience for all.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Leverage excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask across teams, projects and priorities.
Through our hypergrowth, the Employee Experience team imagines and creates programs for each new stage of the company. As Twilio looks to add over 1000 people to a global population this year, it’s a business challenge that comes once in a career. Come and help us continue to build our amazing culture and employee experience where all Twilions and subsidiaries feel appreciated, valued and can not only bring their authentic-self to work every day, but we also celebrate your authentic, unique perspective and contribution every day.
This position can be located in our Atlanta, Denver, or San Francisco offices. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well-being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry - from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations - to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: 74,944.00 - 93,680.00
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: 65,576.00 - 81,970.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks