Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a proven Enterprise Account Executive who is interested in growing their career in the fast-growing cloud communications platform market. You'll be responsible for net new logo acquisition of key Enterprise accounts in the Philippines market. You’ll be able to sell across all Twilio products and services to help businesses improve their Customer Engagement through communications and solve complex business problems.
As the ideal Twilion, you live the Twilio Magic, have a demonstrated track record of success in sales as well as:
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to Philippines enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K.
- Comfortable with selling sophisticated enterprise platform solutions, understanding of API value prop, and success on seven figure deals in the past.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
- Native or Business level proficiency in Tagalog is a plus
This role reports to the Senior Director, Enterprise Sales for Rest of Asia(RoA) and will be based in Singapore
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned greater than $2M quota and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Mastered crafting pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- DRAW THE OWL: Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have world-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software.
- Travel may be required
The Enterprise Sales team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. We bring incredible value to enterprise companies, and thrive on finding new use cases to optimize their customer engagement. With no vertical restraints, the sky's the limit to what we can accomplish.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Singapore office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing global communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.