Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Senior Program Manager, Talent Development to craft and implement core talent development offerings for our 5,000+ Twilions globally. As a member of the Talent Development team, you will be responsible for crafting and implementing large scale programs passionate about our employees to help them build the skills and capabilities needed to drive performance and grow their careers. We have a number of ongoing and new programs, and we need someone with strong program management skills to implement them - you will have experience of working at scale, and in areas around embedding values, building academies, and crafting and delivering talent development programs with impact.
You’re a big-picture problem solver that brings bold new insights from your past experience at other global organizations. You can turn those big ideas into talent development programs that are grounded in what’s right for Twilio based on your strong eye for business and relationships with our senior leaders. You’re also not afraid to throw out the playbook to try something new or test an innovative idea. You can shift gears from that big-picture thinking and easily roll up your sleeves to lead and deliver those key initiatives.
You live the Twilio Magic and have a consistent record of designing and delivering enterprise-wide people development solutions to ensure we build the relevant skills and capabilities. You also have:
- Confirmed experience in HR and/or Talent Management
- Proven record leading large-scale, global learning programs end-to-end with multiple partners that require robust change management and communication
- Subject matter expertise in both instructional design and implementing innovative learning solutions
- Excellent facilitation skills, delivering impactful learning experiences
- Experience working in a hyper-growth company - building core processes that can scale as we grow
- Experience partnering with Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion teams to build and ensure equity in core talent development processes
- Strong eye for business and credibility to accurately anticipate the impact of business events on talent development needs
- Confirmed capability to engage and influence top management decisions and negotiate with partners
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate in business terms
- Highly flexible, self-directed, and adapts well to change and accelerated timelines
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master’s Degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology or a related field preferred
As a Senior Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values and lead one or more of these projects in your first year:
- DRAW THE OWL: Own the design and implementation of our Twilio Academies. Starting in year 1, you’ll lay the foundation for an academy based on our Twilio Magic principles - to ensure every Twilion can easily build capabilities in all areas of the Twilio Magic.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Support the career development strategy and own the enablement program, empowering all Twilions to build their careers - through development plans, career architecture, and innovative learning solutions to build core capabilities.
- BE BOLD: Work with executives and HRBPs to support our move to OpenWork, where talent can work wherever and however - providing learning solutions and tools to empower teams to work and make decisions asynchronously.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, business leaders, HRBPs, and other partners to build out learning solutions to drive our diversity and inclusion ambitions.
The Talent Development team is a vital part of Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with leadership and management across the organization to develop Twilio’s most important resource: our people. Now that we are an increasingly diverse, distributed and complex workforce, our work is even more critical as we work to provide predictable, stable, scalable, and impactful development opportunities to all our Twilions.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Dublin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an expansive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.