Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio Segment gives marketers super-powers by providing the right data to run personalized marketing campaigns. The Personas Customer Experience team owns the application marketers use day in and day out, and ensures it remains intuitive and easy to use at scale for thousands of users. We are looking for a product leader who will lead the strategy and execution for this team, helping us create clarity across enterprise readiness, observability, reporting dashboards and many other potential investment areas.
We are looking for a Product Manager who lives Twilio Magic. The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of total PM experience in an agile, cloud, continuous delivery environment.
- Experience building products & empathy for marketers
- Is a strong business owner, comfortable sharing their vision with senior leadership, but also working closely with engineering teams to make ideas into reality.
- Strong analytical abilities and discernment to build business cases for product proposals, present financial cases, and frame decisions.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
As a Product Manager in Twilio Segment, you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Lead the long-term product vision for the compute platform
- BE BOLD: Discover opportunities and solutions by gathering feedback from customers and prospects, iterating on customer experience mocks and UI wireframes, white boarding technical implementations
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with your team to evolve existing services and define new ones, prioritize their features, and craft their user experience.
- DRAW THE OWL: Represent your product roadmap and business metrics to Twilio’s technology executives, customers, and to product teams across the company
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.